- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, customization, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce.
- Proficient in Salesforce best practices, design patterns and design limitations.
- Ability to review and come up with effective designs to complex problems using system design concepts.
- Experience with developing different types of Flows.
- Experience with developing and deploying Communities.
- Good understanding and hands on in concept: asynchronous apex (Queue-able Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods)
- Provide guidance to less experienced developers and administrators in the form of code review, solution design.
Years of Experience:
6-12 Years in Salesforce Development
- Candidates for this position should have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Hold Salesforce Certifications.