- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, customization, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce.
- Good understanding and hands on in concept: asynchronous apex (Queue-able Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods, Platform Events)
- A proven understanding of setting up users, profiles and roles, and configuring reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform.
- Practical knowledge of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the salesforce platform, using tools such as the Apex Data Loader.
- Experience with click development in the Salesforce platform including but not limited to custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows.
- Experience with installing and configuring AppExchange applications.
- Experience with developing different types of Flows.
- Experience with developing and deploying Communities.
- Candidates for this position should have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Hold Salesforce Certifications.