- Own the functional development of solutions that support Sales, working with Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and other teams as needed
- Lead projects end-to-end from design, build, and test, to deploy. Understand design trade-offs between declarative, code, and 3rd party tools
- Perform administrative functions including user, profile, role, permission, queue and assignment management
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users (field questions, triage feature requests, troubleshoot issues) and cross-functional stakeholders
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions
- Assist with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions
- Assist in designing, reviewing and/or maintaining both requirements and testing procedures and documentation.
Years of Experience:
6-12 Years in Salesforce Development
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan.
- Expert leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to participate in any cross-functional team and build relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally with users ranging from executive to line level
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform (data model, business processes)
- Ability to manage cross-department stakeholders with unique needs and competing priorities
- Advanced Salesforce.com configuration and management (or implementation) experience
- Experience documenting and maintaining business, functional, and/or technical requirements
- Ability to manage and cleanse Salesforce data using various data management tools
- Proven experience navigating, managing, and working within sandbox and production environments
- Experience with Salesforce admin tools (e.g., force.com IDE, Workbench, Data Loader)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ year’s working in IT related role
- Experience implementing both Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment with experience running status meetings, POCs and demos.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Able to work closely with Team lead and deliver on user stories
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce
- 5+ years of business/technical analyst experience
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, App Builder)
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones
- Salesforce administration experience